High quality electrically non-conductive bolt cutters. The black oxide coated high strength alloy cutting jaws are adjustable for a complete precision cut. Fiberglass handles are optimized for stiffness and reduced weight. The black vinyl grips offer user comfort and control.
Maximum hardness to be cut:
- Jaws are Brinell 370/ Rockwell C-40
- Exceeds Federal Specification No. GGG-C-740d Type II
- BC20-NC 18″ Handles 5/16″ Cutting Capacity
- BC24-NC 24″ Handles 3/8″ Cutting Capacity
- BC30-NC 30″ Handles 3/8″ Cutting Capacity
- 3/8″ Capacity for high-tensile steel bolts, and chain
- Non-metallic reinforced ferrules
- Vinyl hand grips
There are yet no reviews for this product.